- Ownership of Content: All content published on this website, including text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and software, is the property of East Adelaide Dental Studio or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
- Use of Content: The material on this site is provided for informational purposes only and may not be used, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes without the prior written consent of East Adelaide Dental Studio.
- Copyright Infringement Claims: East Adelaide Dental Studio respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with written notice including the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your contact information, including address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Modifications to Policy: East Adelaide Dental Studio reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This policy is intended to ensure that the content provided by East Adelaide Dental Studio is used in a lawful and respectful manner, and to protect the intellectual property rights of the studio and its contributors.